Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm finally in guys...

Have u ever noticed that when you are well prepared and all excited to say sumthing, thts whn u really can't find the right words... It's like the cat has caught my tongue or is it fingers now in this case..Yup,I'm going through that now.. Well, you can't blame me. It's the 1st time I'm blogging.I neva really wanted to give it a shot until gnileeys (best fren No.1) and La Pace (best fren No... i dun really remember) talked me into it, heheee. It is kinda nice when you get to pour out anything you feel like in a website where the public can access to it . I heard that some even went to the extent of blogging bout their company and got themselves fired...Ouch....too much of freedom there which I'm definitely not gonna take advantage over ! I have lotsa better stuffs to complain bout n Vivi knows how much I do...

will say more in my next blog....enjoy reading guys !

No comments: